SPED Opening - In the Lyman, SC Area - Special Education Teacher Position
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to work with a school district in the Lyman, SC area for the 2022/2023 school year. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now!
- Full time position (37.5 hrs/week).
- Assess students’ abilities and craft teaching plans.
- Assist with the Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs).
- Monitor children’s behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree in Special Education.
- Active South Carolina certification in Special Education required.
- Proven experience as a Special Education Teacher or relevant role preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To learn more about this Special Education Teacher position or other job openings, apply with your resume or contact Bryan Burton directly at [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lakeland, GA
- St. George, SC
- Chandler, AZ
- dayton, OH
- Watertown, MA
- Denver, CO
- gardendale, TX
- Danbury, CT
- Surrency, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.