SPED Opening - In the Saratoga, CA Area - Special Education Teacher Job
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to work with a school district in the Saratoga, CA area for the 2022/2023 school year. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now!
- Full-time (32.5-35 hrs/week).
- Elementary and middle school caseloads are both available based off experience and preference.
- Special Day Classroom teacher for middle school caseload
- Resource Specialist is for elementary caseload.
- Assess students’ abilities and craft teaching plans.
- Monitor children’s behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed.
- Must have California Mild/Moderate certification.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Proven experience as a Special Education Teacher or relevant role preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To learn more about this Special Education Teacher position or other job openings, apply with your resume or contact Bryan Burton directly at [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Douglasville, GA
- South San Francisco, CA
- Darlington, SC
- Gaffney, SC
- Gaffney, SC
- Gatesville, NC
- Dundee, MI
- Daly City, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.