SPED - Portage, MI
A school nearby to Portage, MI is searching for a Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED Teacher) to contract for the remainder of the 2019-20 school year.
- Portage, MI
• Able to create positive learning environment for students with disabilities
• Able to Develop and Implement IEP’s
- Master's Degree in Communications Disorder
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
- Full Time
- 19 students including 2 students that have more academic needs
- Grades K-5 experience
- Onsite/Mixed/Virtual options available
- Pays every Friday
- Interviewing now!!
• Full Time Benefits offered
• Competitive Compensation
To apply complete the online application or submit a copy of your resume directly by emailing Damisi Smith
Recent SPED Jobs
- East New York, NY
- Sunset Park, NY
- Evans, GA
- Appling, GA
- Providence, RI
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Bennington, VT
- Westland, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.