(SPED) | Special Education Teacher Needed near Warren, MI | Contract Position
A school near Warren, Mi is looking to fill a contract opening with the perfect candidate. We are looking for a passionate Special Education Teacher to join a supportive team of educators. This opportunity is a full-time contract position working with a K-8 caseload. Candidates must be certified in Special Education.
Job at a Glance:
- Monday – Friday
- Work hours: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Caseload: K-8, 7 students, mild disabilities
- Contract dates: ASAP – 06/17/2022
- Assessing students’ skills to determine their needs and developing teaching plans
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Certified MI SPED License.
- Pediatric experience preferred
This position is paid at a W2 hourly rate via direct deposit. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive compensation, medical insurance, 401k (matching) and relocation assistance if needed. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Twin City, GA
- Nunez, GA
- Oak Ridge, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Fishersville, VA
- Waynesboro, VA
- North Providence , RI
- Cranston, RI
- Swainsboro, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.