SPED teacher in Canton, MI hiring now
Currently working with a great school district around Canton, MI looking for highly qualified SPED teachers to join their staff.
- 35-40 hours per week with 30 min unpaid lunch break
• Mild to Moderate disabilities around 15 students
- Middle School Caseload - Hybrid but staff is onsite.
- MI SPED certifications
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a SPED job opportunity through Sunbelt sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Recent SPED Jobs
- Detroit, MI
- Spartanburg, SC
- Phoenix , AZ
- Portage, MI
- Boiling Springs, SC
- Columbus , OH
- Burlington, VT
- Hagerstown, VA
- Warrendale, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.