SPED Teaching Opportunity, Richmond, MI
A premier school system in Richmond, MI, is immediately hiring a special education teacher. If we locate the ideal candidate, we can extend their contract for the following academic year! Applications are encouraged from recent grads.
- Full Time M-F 7:35am - 2:45pm
- ASAP Start - 6/7/23
- 9-14 year olds
- Around 23 kiddos
- Mild Cl, LD, OHI
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Education and then Masters or Doctorial Degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in the state of MI
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you're interested, e-mail me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] After we have examined your application, I will be able to let you know what will happen. If you have any concerns about the position, you can reach me by phone at (770) 225-3176.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Swedesboro, NJ
- Arlington, VA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Columbia, SC
- Roanoke, VA
- Kansas City, KS
- Steger, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.