SPED Teaching Opportunity, Sumter, SC
A special education teacher is being hired right away by a prestigious school district in Sumter, SC. We can extend their contract for the following academic year if we find the perfect applicant! Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Openings
- Full Time M-F 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP Start - 6/7/23
- High School caseload
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Education and then Masters or Doctorial Degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in the state of SC
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Send me an updated version of your resume via email at [email protected] if you're interested. I will be able to inform you of the outcome once we have reviewed your application. You can call me at (770) 225-3176 if you have any questions about the position.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.