SPEDs in Kankakee, IL
Special Education Teacher Needed for the 22-23 School Year in Kankakee, IL
Are you looking for a new opportunity? ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate SPED this ongoing school year for a full time contract position in Kankakee. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. Apply now and get an interview today!
- Multiple openings
- Full time
- 4th-6th grade level
- co-teachers may have a caseload of up to 20, but will service students with IEP’s in class and may service Tier 3 students as well or other gen ed students as part of the co-teaching model
- Zoom interview
- State License Needed
- Masters Needed
- Passed Tech-Screening (If Remote)
- Active license and state teaching credentials (If Required)
- Pass drug screen and background check
- Prior school experience preferred
- Weekly Compensation
- 401k matching
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Recent SPED Jobs
- sterling heights, MI
- detroit, MI
- racine, WI
- Cary, IL
- Twin Lakes, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Boston, MA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.