Spring Semester - Sturbridge, Massachusetts - Special Education Teacher
An opportunity has just opened around the Sturbridge, MA area! This is an opportunity for a qualified Special Education Teacher to make a difference to the students of a nearby school district and assist them through their scholastic careers.
This need comes at an urgent direction, and as such, for us to help in the attraction of new professionals in the area, we are willing to offer competitive compensation packages alongside relocation assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
Case Load Details
- Pre K - 1st Resource Room
- Full time at 37 hours per week.
- Spring Semester
- We would prefer the candidate to have experience working with children from the K-12 range.
- On-site participation is required.
Since we are looking to fill this position very quickly, Please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bridgeport, CT
- Highland Park , MI
- Sacramento, CA
- Boxford, MA
- Aston, PA
- Columbus, OH
- Renton, WA
- Charleston, SC
- Seattle, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.