St Paul, Minnesota - Special Education Teacher Wanted
Students nearby the St Paul, Minnesota area are in an urgent need of an educator. We are looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, with the most excellent candidate possible. This opportunity is being offered with a variety of competitive compensatory packages, due to the urgent need of the students.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- Minnesota Teaching License
- Preferably, candidates will have experience dealing with students from the K-12 range.
- 40 hours/week
- 08/30/2021 – 06/10/2022
- Elementary Caseload
- Negotiable Pay
- 15-20 students on each caseload
- Multiple positions
- More details on interview
- 401k Plan
- Stipends for those who wish to travel to the location for work
If you are interested in this opportunity to help students throughout the rest of this scholastic year, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228 at your earliest convenience.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tempe, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Colonial Beach, VA
- Bowling Green, VA
- Surprise, AZ
- El Mirage, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.