State Certified Special Education Teachers Needed in Brighton Park, IL 22/23 School Year $30-$37/hr
State Certified Special Education Teachers Needed in Brighton Park, IL for 22/23 School Year ($30-$37/hr)
If you are a qualified Special Education Teacher in Illinois looking for a full-time work opportunity for the 2022-2023 school year, ProCare wants to hear from you! We are currently working with a fantastic school district in the Brighton Park area and actively looking to fill a full-time Special Education teaching position beginning in August and lasting for the full upcoming school year! If you believe you are the right fit for the job, please apply online today! More details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: August 1st, 2022 – June 23rd, 2023
- Caseload: Elementary (K-4th) or Middle School (5th-8th), depending on applicant's experience and preference. Specific details provided upon interview.
- Degree: Must have Bachelor’s in Education and degree in Special Education
- License / Certification: Must hold active Illinois state licensure, Must have PEL and LBS1 Certifications
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Pittsburg, OR
- Gray, GA
- `Macon, FL
- Gordon, GA
- Milledgeville, GA
- Covington, WA
- Kent, WA
- Crete, IL
- Des Moines, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.