Summer Program SPED Teacher for PreK-7th Grade - Contract - New Jersey
We are interviewing and hiring experienced Special Education Teachers (SPEDs) to work a summer program contract assignment (7/2022 - 8/2022) - located in the Orange, NJ area.
Caseload: Pre-K to 7th grade students
Ideal candidates for this role must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Education
- A Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with Pre-K to 7th grade students
- Active Special Education New Jersey teaching license
- Mon-Fri, 8:15 AM to 12:15 PM
- No overtime and no weekends
Interested in learning more about this Summer Program SPED Teacher for PreK-7th Grade - Contract - New Jersey position? Apply today at the link below with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF)
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.