Taylor, MI, 2022/2023 SPED Teaching Opportunity
ProCare Therapy has a contract Special Education Teacher opening for an excellent school district near Taylor, MI. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Full Time
- 1st Opening;
- Caseload: Resource room teacher for 23 special education students
- Daily Hours: 7:30-2:30
- 35 hours per week
- 2nd opening
- Resource room/ teacher consultant
- must have masters with an endorsement in the SPED area
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Education and then Masters or Doctorial Degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in the state of MI
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 770-225-3176 for any additional information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
- Imlay City, MI
- Dryden, MI
- Portland, OR
- Tinley Park, IL
- Bastrop, TX
- Windsor, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.