Teacher of Special Needs Job Opening - Providence, RI
Special Education Teacher Job Opening - Woonsocket, RI
Looking for the next step in your career? I am currently working with a top rated school in Rhode Island and accepting applications. We are currently scheduling interviews this week for a Special Education teacher to work with a small classes of middle or high school students in an extremely supportive setting with outstanding faculty support and assistance.
- Location: Woonsocket, RI (25 mins from Providence, RI)
- ASAP - 6/22/2022
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week; 5 days per week
- Work hours: 7:15 am - 2:15 pm; 20 min unpaid lunch
- Middle and High school students
- In- person interview
- Certified Secondary SPED license with RIDE (Rhode Island DoE)
- Benefits available: Dental, Health, Vision, 401K
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Special Education
- Must have SPED license with RIDE (RI Dept. of Education)
Contact me today with any questions and resume today. I look forward to discussing the next step in your professional journey.
Simone Begley | Senior Director of Educational Services
Text/Phone: (770) 325-0319
Email: [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- East Phoenix, AZ
- Benton, MI
- Milan, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Jesup, GA
- Odum, GA
- Screven, GA
- Beaufort, SC
- Brunswick, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.