Urgent need for SPED Teacher ASAP HIRE | near Clinton Township MI | 22/23 SY
We have a full-time 22-23 SY Special Education Teacher position available in near Clinton Township, MI. Fantastic scholastic environment and possibility for an extended contract. Apply now and start working in as quickly as 2 weeks.
Location: near Clinton Township, MI
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education or a Master's or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special needs
- Someone with a behavioral support background
- Work in different classrooms settings such as Self-Contained, CO-Teaching, Resource Room and Push In/Pull Out.
- Work with students evaluations: IEPS (Individualized Education Program/Plan)
- MI Certified Special Education Teacher
- Must hold an active Special Education State Teaching License
Details of the position:
- Start Date: ASAP
- End date: 6/14/23
- Full-Time (30-35 hours per week)
- Caseload: Mild Cognitive SPED teacher needed for an elementary school classroom of (15) students. Classroom has (2) paraprofessionals, SLP, OT, PT and SW to help support.
- Personal compensation package
- Competitive weekly pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance & 401K
Recent SPED Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Philadelphia , PA
- San Francisco, CA, CA
- MOCKSVILLE, NC
- Harwinton, CT
- Mocksville, NC
- Oregon City, OR
- PUTNAM, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.