Urgently Hiring: Special Education Teachers
Our company is looking to hire dedicated Special Education Teachers for the ongoing School Year!
- Start Date: ASAP to May
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Class size: estimated 7 students with EC Teacher Assistant support
- Moderate to severe population and adapted curriculum
- Extended Content standards (not common core)
- More information available upon application submission
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- NC SPED Credential/Endorsement
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent SPED Jobs
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Palmdale, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- Williamsport, MD
- Martinsburg, MD
- Frederick, MD
- Thurmont, MD
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.