URGENTLY HIRING - Virtual Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Alabama
We are seeking a dedicated Contracted Virtual Special Education Teacher who is familiar with Alabama Alternatives Achievement Standards to join our school district in Bessemer, AL.
Certification Requirement: AL Teacher Certification 6-8 (Middle School) or K-12
Caseload: 6-8 Grade Level
- Provide teletherapy services to students in the 6-8 grade levels.
- Implement curriculum aligned with Alabama Alternatives Achievement Standards.
- Develop and adapt lesson plans and teaching methods to meet students' individualize needs.
- Collaborate with school staff, parents, and support professionals to facilitate student progress.
- Assess students' progress and adjust teaching strategies accordingly.
- Utilize technology effectively to engage students in the learning process.
- Alabama Teacher Certification 6-8 (Middle School) or K-12 in Special Education.
- Master's degree in Special Education.
- Strong understanding and experience with AL Alternative Achievement Standards curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a remote setting.
- Prior experience with teletherapy is advantageous but not mandatory.
National Recruiting Advisor
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Sun City West, AZProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Sun City West, AZ. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive. Job Type: Full time Onsite Start ASAP 1st/2nd Grade Structured Teaching
- Burnham, ILSoliant Education is working with a school district in the Burnham, IL area to fill School Special Education Teacher Position! This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. About the Job: Full time Setting up interviews
- St Paul, MNHiring! Full Time - Special Education Teacher - Near St. Paul, MN Sunbelt is seeking a driven individual to provide personalized education and support to students with diverse learning needs in one of our school districts. Job Details: Full time Position Elementary Caseload Standard Special Education Teacher Duties Qualifications: Special Education License in MN Must have a Master's Degree Benefits: Com
- Rohnert Park, CAA school near Rohnert Park, California is searching for an on-site, full-time Elementary School Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking for a compassionate candidate interested in a full-time position, about 40 hours per week. About the position: Full-time / 40 hours a week Caseload: Mild to moderate, elementary; specific caseload details will be discussed during the interview pr
- Rohnert, CABlazerjobs is proud to partner with the local school district in Rohnert, CA to fill a full-time Special Education (SPED) position. We are committed to providing excellent education professionals to support the growth and development of students in the community. Pay Range: $30- $38 + per hour Responsibilities: Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs. Provide differentiated instruct
- Toledo, ORSoliant Education is working with a school district in the Toledo, OR area to fill School Special Education Teacher Position! This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. About the Job: Full time Setting up interviews f
- Allen, INSunbelt is looking for a dedicated individual to provide personalized education and support to students with diverse learning needs in one of our school districts. Job Details: Full Time Position Open Positions in Elementary and High School Types of Disabilities: Intense Intervention Qualifications: Special Education License in Indiana Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college Benefits:
- Avondale, AZJob Title: Special Education Teacher - Full-Time Position Location: Avondale, AZ Blazer Jobs, in collaboration with a reputable school district in Avondale, AZ, is actively seeking an experienced and dedicated Special Education Teacher for a full-time position. If you are passionate about creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment for students with diverse needs, we invite you to apply for this rewarding role. Position Overview:
- Fall River, MAK-8 Special Education Teacher - Inclusion Caseload Location: Fall River, MA Employment Type: Contracted by Procare Therapy Duration: 2023-2024 School Year Hours: Full-Time, 35-37.5 hours/week Procare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and qualified Special Education Teacher for a rewarding opportunity in Fall River, MA. As a contracted teacher for the 2023-2024 school year, you'll be an integral part of our commitment to providing quality education
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.