Urgently Interviewing | Special Education Teacher | Jenkintown, PA
Our school district in Jenkintown, PA is in need of multiple Special Education Teachers. This is a full time and onsite opportunity with the potential to renew for the 22-23 school year. Please see more details below:
- Active Pennsylvania SPED License is Required
At a glance:
- Contract Dates: ASAP - End of School Year
- Caseload: K-12
- Onsite & Full Time
- Will be implementing the IEPs in the classroom
- Responsibilities will be similar to a regular education teacher
- Possibility to be a co-teacher or an adapted teacher
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- 401K Matching
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision!
Please apply below and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
For different employment opportunities please call or text me. I am more than happy to explore additional opportunities with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.