Virtual Full Time School Special Education Teacher in South Carolina.
Virtual/Teletherapy Special Education Teacher
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Special Education Teacher to join our team in South Carolina. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing specialized instruction to students with disabilities and developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) that meet the unique needs of each student.
- Provide instruction and support to students with disabilities in a remote learning environment
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other professionals to ensure that students receive appropriate services and support
- Monitor student progress and make necessary adjustments to instructional strategies and goals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and communication with parents and other professionals
- Stay current with the latest research, best practices, and policies related to special education
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or related field
- Valid South Carolina teaching certification in Special Education
- Experience working with students with disabilities in a remote learning environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to develop and implement effective instructional strategies and accommodations for students with diverse needs
- Familiarity with the IEP process and special education laws and regulations
- Full Time
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year and 2023-2024 School Year
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- 1099 Position
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Thornburg, VirginiaThornburg, VA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Stacy, MinnesotaStacy, MN
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Ouray, ColoradoOuray, CO
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Minneapolis, MinnesotaMinneapolis , MN
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Stafford, VirginiaStafford, VA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Telluride, ColoradoTelluride, CO
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Sherman Oaks, CaliforniaSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - King William, VirginiaKing William , VA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Newtown, VirginiaNewtown, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.