Virtual Special Education Teacher, Arizona
Soliant is seeking a remote/ virtual special educator for a school district in Arizona area for the 22/23 school year. We are looking to screen and set up interviews with the director as soon as possible. See information below for more details!
- Full-time positions
- 5th-8th grade caseload
- School experience required
- 30-40 students, resource teacher
- Prefer 1+ year experience in schools
- Special Education Certification, Arizona (willing to acquire)
- Must be able to obtain liability insurance
Fully remote position, virtual, work from home
- Hourly rate based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Tesia Essandoh (678-710-7722) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.