VIRTUAL Special Education Teacher needed in Providence, RI
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a Special Education Teacher in Providence, Rhode Island. This is a fully virtual position, working around 32.5 hours a week. teachers will be teaching on a virtual platform, at the school with no students. Experience working with high school students, in a self-contained classroom is preferred. We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
- Virtual platform- teachers onsite, students are remote
- High school caseload
- Self-contained classroom
- Certified Secondary SPED License with Rhode Island DoE
- Start Date: ASAP
- Compensation based on experience
Taking a full-time position through ProCare Therapy, you'll receive
- Relocation assistance and licensure reimbursement
- tax-free stipends, if relocating for position
- Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Paycheck
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental
- Discount stock purchase plan
- Direct Deposit
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 770-557-3249, email@example.com. To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Prospect Heights , IL
- Greenville, OH
- California, MD
- Greenwood, SC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Oak Park, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Sidney, OH
- Lakewood, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.