VIRTUAL Special Education Teacher needed in Washington, DC
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a Special Education Teacher in Washington, DC. This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours a week. The school is 100% virtual right now but there is the possibility to go onsite in the future. 4th-8th grade caseload in a resource room and science inclusion setting. Having an active DC license is required as well as fingerprinting done from the DC Police Department.
- Virtual, possibility to go onsite
- 4th-8th grade caseload
- Active DC license required
- Fingerprinting from DC Police Department
- Start Date: ASAP
- Compensation based off experience
Taking a full-time position through ProCare Therapy, you'll receive
- Relocation assistance and licensure reimbursement
- tax-free stipends, if relocating for position
- Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Paycheck
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental
- Discount stock purchase plan
- Direct Deposit
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 770-557-3249, firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Prospect Heights , IL
- overhand park, KS
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Greenville, OH
- California, MD
- manhattan, KS
- Philadelphia, PA
- Greenwood, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.