Virtual Special Education Teachers Needed in Illinois
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Currently, we have a few Special Education Teacher positions for Distance Learning in Illinois. Key responsibilities include..
- Creating, accommodating, and modifying curriculum to align to IEP goals
- Designing and implementing assessments that measure progress towards academic standards
- Using assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices
- Developing IEP goals and objectives that address students of all ability levels
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- State Educator License/PEL Certification
- Learning Behavior Specialist 1 (LBS1) Certification
- Bilingual or monolingual
- Type of Contract: 1099
- Liability Insurance
- Laptop/desktop computer
- Reliable internet connection
**We offer direct/indirect compensation, clinical and technical training, web-based activities and online resources.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities similar to this? Reach out to me as well!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Molalla, OR
- Greenwood, SC
- Rufus, OR
- Spartanburg, SC
- Trenton , NJ
- Manchester, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.