Virtual Special Education Teaching Position - Cleveland, OH
Virtual Special Education Teaching Job
Procare Therapy is seeking Virtual Special Education Teachers certified in the state of Ohio to work with a school district in Cleveland, Ohio full time working with staff and students in a high school setting. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Certified OH State Special Education License
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check and Fingerprinting
- Passed Tech Screen
- Clevelad, OH
- Remote Position
- Full-Time (37.5 hrs/week)
- Special Education
- Virtual Position
- High School
- More details discussed in Interview with Director
- Zoom Interview
10-99 Independent Contractor
Customizable Compensation and Benefit Plans
Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Francisco, CA, CA
- MOCKSVILLE, NC
- Harwinton, CT
- Mocksville, NC
- Oregon City, OR
- PUTNAM, CT
- South Holland, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.