Virtual Special Education Teaching Position | Work from Home
Employment Type: 1099 Contract
Location: Ohio (Virtual)
We are pleased to announce an opening for a Virtual Special Education Teacher to serve a K-8 caseload in Ohio. The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of ELA and Math interventions and be able to provide instruction in a virtual resource room setting.
- Deliver virtual instruction to students with special needs in a resource room setting
- Collaborate with general education teachers to provide support and accommodations for students with special needs
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for each student
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting instruction as necessary
- Communicate effectively with parents and guardians regarding student progress and any concerns
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress and interventions
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field
- Current Ohio teaching license in Special Education
- Experience providing instruction to students with special needs in a resource room setting
- Strong knowledge of ELA and Math interventions
- Proficiency in virtual platforms and technologies for instruction
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We are seeking a highly qualified and dedicated individual who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs. This is a 1099 contract position, with a competitive compensation package.
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to teach in a virtual setting, please submit your application today!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Philadelphia , PA
- San Francisco, CA, CA
- MOCKSVILLE, NC
- Harwinton, CT
- Mocksville, NC
- Oregon City, OR
- PUTNAM, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.