Warren, MI - Full Time - Special Education Teacher
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in Michigan looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district for the 2021-2022 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Start ASAP – End of School Year
- Resource Classroom
- Mild Disabilities
- Onsite position
- More details regarding caseload will be discussed within interview
- Special Education Teaching Certification in the state of Michigan required
- Experience in school setting is preferred
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Kionna Hanson Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy (904) 638-2181
Recent SPED Jobs
- Hamtramck, MI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Colchester, CT
- Juniata, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Algonquin, IL
- Ann Arbor, MI
- South Bend, IN
- Juniata, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.