Webster, MA | Special Education Teacher
I am working with a school district near Webster, MA to schedule interviews for a full-time special education teaching job for this school year.
- Provide support and instruction in a resource room setting to students in grades PreK-1 who have a range of disabilities and special needs
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Implement student IEPs and complete progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Active MA SPED teaching credentials inclusive of grades PreK-1 are required
- Must be comfortable with on-site instruction
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to:
Sarah Misurac - National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Chester, PA
- Prospect Heights , IL
- overhand park, KS
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Greenville, OH
- California, MD
- manhattan, KS
- Philadelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.