Weston, MA | Special Education Teacher
I am working with a school district near Weston, MA to schedule interviews for a full-time special education teaching job for this school year.
- Provide support and instruction to K-5 students who have varying disabilities and special needs
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Implement student IEPs and write progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Must have active MA SPED teaching credentials, inclusive of elementary school
- MCAS-alt and/or autism experience is preferred
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.