Williamston, NC: Special Education Teacher
Soliant is working with a small school community near Williamston, NC, to fill a full-time position for a Special Education Teacher.
- Self-contained Middle School classroom
- Students have high needs; some of whom need help with restroom breaks
- Supported by two instructional aides
- Certification in adaptive curriculum preferred
We seek exceptional candidates with the following skills:
- Accountability and dependability: the students and the team rely on you support them in the classroom
- Communication skills
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills
Applicants must have a Special Education teacher certification in North Carolina before starting the assignment.
Please apply by submitting a resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent SPED Jobs
- Garner, NC
- Westerville, OH
- New Haven , CT
- Columbus, OH
- Glenwood, IL
- Richmond, KY
- Chicago Heights , IL
- Lawrence, MA
- Jacksonville, AL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.